- Virtuoso builds on existing infrastructure. Integrating
Virtuoso does not require rewriting code or replacing
- Virtuoso can generate a unified view of multiple disjoint and
heterogeneous operational information systems for analysis and
timely decision support.
- Virtuoso improves productivity of in-house development by
facilitating re-use and re-purposing of existing systems and
- By interfacing to legacy technologies, Virtuoso reduces the
pressure to replace working infrastructure.
- Single server for connecting to legacy databases and presenting
these further as web services.
- A single point of access for all SQL clients, no matter what
database they access. This also allows enforcing policy based row
level security on clients without relying on the final DBMS.
- Efficient SQL access to remote databases, using sophisticated
distributed query optimization.
- Support for stored procedures performing distributed
transactions on multiple systems using MS DTC on Windows.
This document is empty and basically useless. It is generated by a web service that can make some statements in HTML Microdata format.
This time the service made zero such statements, sorry.